Monday 9 May 2011

Where is my motivation??


Hmm, I've got an essay due tomorrow, and I'm struggling to find the get up and go to get it done. I think it's possible I need a wee break, the last few months have been pretty full on with uni work and with that stupid SVQ hanging about too, I may possibly have lost my spark. Nevertheless, gotta just keep on plugging away, once this one is done then that's Discovering Psychology done. I start Exploring Psychology later in the year and am still plugging away through Child Development.

In other news, I'm finally pulling my finger out with this training for the 10k - using Adidas MiCoach as my personal trainer which will help track my progress and have it tailored to doing a 10k and I have my 'Assesment Workout' tomorrow which will give me a baseline to work from. It may kill me, but at least I have Victoria Pendleton as my voice coach :-) (that's her on the right ;-)

This blog was composed to the sounds of The Bomb Shelter Sessions by Vintage Trouble. I first saw them on Jools Holland a few weeks ago and I reckon they're gonna be massive. Cracking band.

No comments:

Post a Comment