Thursday 19 May 2011

Job Hunting

Ain't it fun. I've decided to change direction, as a result of the course I'm doing and quite fancy looking into charity fundraising. It's been on my mind for a while, just what exactly to do with this degree when I finish and this seems like an interesting way to go. So I've fired off a few wee emails to folk looking for a bit of advice on how to get into it and what they are looking for in a fundraiser, so we'll see what that brings back and take it from there.

That's my Discovering Psychology module finished, just waiting for the result of my last essay. It was probably the toughest out of the lot, but I've had pretty good marks so far, so fingers crossed.

The training for the 10k hasn't gone quite as planned - I did start, just haven't followed it quite through yet, but planning on going out this afternoon with Connor on our bikes and still fancy getting wee games of 5-a-sides and basketball organised.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Race For Life on Sunday through in Falkirk and in particular trying the buffalo burgers - fingers crossed it's a nice day for the 'girls' And if you fancy sponsoring them click here and if you fancy sponsoring me for my West Highland Way walk, clickety-click here

This blog was composed to the Greatest Hits of Simon & Garfunkel (rock n roll man)

No comments:

Post a Comment